- ቅሳነት ተክልሃይማኖት-Contestant introducation
- The scene is a remote Ethiopian village in 1940 – The University of Houston’s College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them.
- እንዲህ ናት ሀገሬ!!!
- Professor Gebisa Ejeta received a generous grant to help develop hybrid grain seeds that will resist parasite weeds.
- The University of Alabama at BirminghamSparkman Center for Global Health partnered with developers in Zambia and Ethiopia to develop a software solution, SparkEd, in response to these challenges.
- Yetnebersh Nigussie has been named as one of the winners of an award described as “the alternative Nobel prize”
- Queen’s University launches research collaboration with Ethiopian university