Address:National Tower, Ras Abebe Damtew St
P.O.Box: 100743, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Swift Code: DEGAETAA
Web Site: www.debubglobalbank.com
Established Date: April 20, 2012
Number of Branches:32
DGB’s VISION, MISSION, AND VALUE STATEMENT
See DGB to be recognized as the best in class within the banking industry in Africa by 2022.
Win business by delivering exceptional banking services to customers. At the same time focus on maintaining profitability and positive cash flow by employing state of the art technology; and capable and disciplined employees.
- Shared Ownership: We build values for our shareholders and we share the results of the Bank’s success with those who produce it.
- Common Purpose: We operate from a common purpose and the broad view, doing what is best for the Bank as a whole, working with mutual trust and collaboration.
- Integrity: We insist on honesty and fairness as the guides against which all our actions must be measured, and we dedicate ourselves to walking the high ground in all our action.
- Accountability: We set high performance expectations and hold ourselves accountable for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as individuals, as team members and as a bank.
- Opportunity: We believe that the ability to see and seize opportunity is the cornerstone value proposition.
- Learnng: We believe in continuous carrier development that provides opportunities to value creation and growth.
The objectives for which the Bank established are:
- Mobilize financial resources from the public through appropriate collection methods authorized by the National Bank of Ethiopia;
- Utilize part or all of the funds for loans and investments;
- Engage in buying and selling of non currency gold and foreign currencies;
- Carryout local and overseas money transfers on behalf of itself and customers;
- Extend advances by discounting bill of exchange, promissory notes and letter of credit documents; and,
- Carryout any other traditional banking activities approved by the National Bank of Ethiopia