High in the mountains of eastern Africa, an ancient way of life continues apace Photographs by Sebastião Salgado This articleRead more
- The University of Alabama at BirminghamSparkman Center for Global Health partnered with developers in Zambia and Ethiopia to develop a software solution, SparkEd, in response to these challenges.
- Yetnebersh Nigussie has been named as one of the winners of an award described as “the alternative Nobel prize”
- Queen’s University launches research collaboration with Ethiopian university
- Ethiopian singer and poet Demisu Belete and Israel’s 12-piece Hoodna Orchestra are set to release ‘Alem’, a song produced and directed by the orchestra’s director, Ilan Smilan. ‘Alem’ is scheduled for digital release on 8 September.
- For the first time, scientists have found living microbes in the blistering hot springs of Ethiopia’s Danakil Depression.